Friday, November 16, 2012

Ideas for the Wild Card Project

I have had a few ideas regarding the Wild Card project. I know Ally is really in to comedy so I figure what ever we end up doing will have comedy in it of some sort. I would like to do something with a little bit of action. It doesn't have to be much. I really enjoy incorporating action sequences such as death scenes and other clips of that nature so hopefully I will be able to put my own stylistic feel on some of the shots. As DP I hope I will be able to get the angles I want for scenes that involve more action then other scenes. I really like using high or low angles with scene that involve murder or other physical acton like that. So whatever we end up doing, being it a comedy or whatever, I hope I can use my favorite type of scenes to help make our project that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment